Adding the #nerdherd podcast to your phone app.
Thanks for Becoming a #nerdherd Member. Here’s how to manually add an RSS feed to many popular podcast apps. If we are missing instructions for your favorite podcast app or if any of these instructions are wrong, please let us know by contacting support.
#NERDHERD RSS Feed Address:
To play the podcast in one of the podcast apps below, you will have to copy the RSS feed URL above and add it manually to the podcast Player. You will also have to enter your #nerdherd sign-in information from the site in the podcasting app to gain access. Some apps will prompt you for sign-in when entering the feed URL and some will prompt you after the feed has been entered(apple). Once the podcast is loaded onto your podcast player, it should automatically update in the app every time a new podcast is published.
Currently, it is not possible to manually add an RSS feed to Google Play Music, Spotify, Stitcher or iHeartRadio 😔
Apps that Work
Below are the iOS and Android apps that work for private podcast feeds.
- Apple Podcast (Detailed Instructions)
- Podcast Addict (detailed instructions)
- Podcast Republic*
- Player FM
- Dog Catcher
- Beyond Pod
Android/Apple Apps that Do Not Work:
- Pocket Casts
- Podcast App
- Podcast Guru
Apps that Do Not Support Authentication on Podcasts:
- TuneIn Radio
- Google Play
- Google Podcasts via Homebasese
Get the Edge – Join the #NERDHERD
- Embroidered Champion Bomber Jacket 58.95$ – 67.45$
- Dynasty Nerds Logo T-Shirt | Tri-Blend 24.99$ – 27.99$
- #Nerdherd Members Only - American Apparel T-Shirt 28.99$ – 32.99$
- Dynasty Nerds Embroidered Champion Packable Jacket 49.00$ – 52.00$
- Unisex Hoodie 28.00$ – 37.50$